ERA American Real Estate is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. The information you provide to us is used only to provide the services you have registered for and to deliver email notifications to you (or people you designate as your recipients). Our data collection policies with regard to current and future services allow you to choose how much information you provide to us, and to control how we use that information. Read below to find out more.
Our Commitment to You
ERA American Real Estate is committed to making your ERA American Real Estate experience satisfying and safe. Our data collection policies allow you to choose how much information you provide to us, and what ERA American Real Estate does with the information you supply. ERA American Real Estate will keep your information within ERA American Real Estate unless you consent to our supplying all or a portion of your information to third parties as a part of one of the ERA American Real Estate service offerings. However, if you tell ERA American Real Estate not to send you further emails, this instruction may be communicated to third parties who send email on ERA American Real Estate's behalf solely to allow us to comply with your instructions. ERA American Real Estate collects information online to allow you to use our services. Depending on the service you are accessing, you could be asked at various times to provide information such as your name, email address, street address, contact phone number or other information related to of the property you are seeking to buy or sell, and/or what type of customer you are seeking to attract.We request this information to deliver on the services you are requesting, and to allow us to provide our strongest value to you - a personalized online experience. Information collected online is often defined as being either anonymous or personally identifiable:
- Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name or email address. In many cases we need this information to provide the personalized or enhanced service that you have requested. We hope that, like many of our customers, you will find it beneficial to provide Personally Identifiable Information to ERA American Real Estate so that we may provide valuable services to you. Registering with ERA American Real Estate will also cause a ERA American Real Estate cookie to be issued; this cookie allows ERA American Real Estate to "recognize" you when you are on our site to allow us to personalize our service for you.
Third Party Advertisers
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.
What Information is Collected
When you register for ERA American Real Estate online services, the information you provide to us is used to provide the service for which you have registered. Depending on the services you have chosen to use, some or all of your Personally Identifiable Information may be used by ERA American Real Estate to provide such services, and, with your prior consent, certain Personally Identifiable Information may be shared with other parties. When information is shared or used, you will be notified and given the opportunity to consent to that use of your information. For example, if you register to use our Free CMA service and agree to its terms, some of your information may be shown to real estate agents (e.g., characteristics of the home you wish to buy or sell), but not all of your information (e.g., your email, since this service protects your anonymity). When registering for ERA American Real Estate services, you provide ERA American Real Estate with your email address. We will use your email address to deliver these ERA American Real Estate services, such as notifying you of new agent proposals if you registered for our Find a service. We may also send you information about other services if you have opted in to receiving such notifications.
ERA American Real Estate Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by your browser that contains information related to a web site. Each web site you visit may store a cookie on your computer that contains information assigned by that web site. Each such cookie can only be read by the web site that created the cookie. ERA American Real Estate only uses temporary cookies (also known as session cookies) that are not stored on your hard drive - they are discarded when you close your browser. We use this cookie to keep track of your visit to ERA American Real Estate so that we can deliver our services to you. This cookie only contains information that you have consented to provide ERA American Real Estate, and information generated by ERA American Real Estate that is needed to provide our services. This cookie information is not shared with or used by any third party.
If you are providing us Personally Identifiable Information, it will be used within ERA American Real Estate's site to deliver our services. Depending on the service and your preferences provided to ERA American Real Estate when registering for these services, your information may be provided to a third party if you have requested through your actions on the ERA American Real Estate site to provide that information to that third party site. ERA American Real Estate will not share, rent or sell your information to third parties without your permission. ERA American Real Estate may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. If requested by law enforcement or judicial authorities, we will provide this information upon receipt of the appropriate documentation.
Email: Your Choices
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to Brandon.Jordan@NorthwestFloridaRealEstateAgent.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
- Description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement.
- Description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content.
- Contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law.
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
- In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be valid. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office Web site, currently located at https://www.loc.gov/copyright.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement. Any written Notification of Claimed infringement should comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) and should be provided in writing to our designated agent.
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that online material, product, or activity is infringing your copyrights, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys' fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.